Space is filling up quickly for the Student Conference on Conservation Science – Australia 2019!
Still thinking about attending SCCS-Australia 2019? As the registration deadline approaches, more and more students are registering to present their research to conservation scientists from around the world.
Register now while spots are still open!
To complete your registration, you will need to submit an abstract (approx. 200 words) describing the research that you will present at the conference. Incomplete registrations will not be given a spot at the conference.
To register, click the link below, or learn more at https://sccs-aus.org/registration.html
Registration and abstract submissions close February 28, 2019 at 5:00PM AEST or until maximum capacity has been reached. All attendees will present their work as a talk or poster. Registrants will be notified of their designated format by March 2019 via the email address you supply.
What do you get from #SCCSAus2019?
Career-building and life-changing opportunities
- A 3-day conference with influential plenary speakers, student talks and poster sessions
- 3 days of professional development workshops, including training in R, ArcGIS, Marxan, networking, scientific writing, data visualisation, and so much more
- 2 days of exciting field trips, including Noosa National Park and Springbrook National Park
The cheapest all-inclusive accommodation Brisbane has to offer
- Single rooms are available at Cromwell College, located on The University of Queensland campus, just minutes from the conference location
- For $680, you receive:
- Catered breakfast and dinner every day for the duration of the conference (lunch provided at the conference)
- Private, furnished room with Wi-Fi
- Opportunity to socialise and network with other SCCS attendees in the college
We look forward to seeing you there!
The SCCS-Australia 2019 Team